First Aid & CPR Workplace Training Mississauga
This course has been designed for individuals who are interested in taking an advanced course in first aid & CPR, with a strong emphasis on practical applications under various scenarios.
Our first aid & CPR training program will instill the skills necessary to manage medical emergencies and render life-saving care until professional help arrives. This advanced course is highly interactive, with a strong emphasis on practical applications. Upon successful completion of the course or securing 75% in the final test, you will receive a Certificate of Completion and their Standard First Aid and CPR (Level C) record of training (ROT). Please note that weekend courses are also available. Course duration is generally one or two days depending upon your information acquiring skills.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
After completing this health and safety program participants will understand
- The legislative requirements (Government Regulations, CSA Standards and Manufacturers’ Guidelines and Principles);
- The duties and responsibilities at all workplace;
- Human airways, breathing and circulation;
- Heart attack and stroke response.
AFTER THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Conduct multiple casualty assessments and prioritize treatment;
- Apply splints and know how to dress wounds and stop bleeding;
- Respond to and know how to treat muscular/skeletal emergencies;
- Manage a crisis situation – dealing with a number of scenarios;
- Respond appropriately to head, spinal and respiratory emergencies;
- Use an Automated External Defibrillation unit;
- Be proficient in CPR (Level C) – adults, children and infants).
Looking for a specific forklift training?
Check out our available forklift training courses and call us if you need any assistance regarding these courses.
Forklift Operator Training Mississauga
Need a recognized and highly-accepted Forklift Operator Certificate Today? Sign up and get your Forklift Operator Certificate with our simple, quick, and efficient OSHA-compliant Forklift Operator Certification Training.