Pallet Walkie Forklifts are majorly required in food production facilities, warehouses, and other similar industries involving pallet operations. These forklifts are a must-have to pull out maximum work efficiency and productivity at large workplaces. Our Pallet Walkie Forklift Training Course features OSHA-compliant safety guidelines, hands-on experience with pallet walkie, and operational maintenance practices.
We guide you with the best performance practices and safety techniques. We can also avail you of in-house instructor training if your operation has a large staff that requires training. Call now to know the course duration, price, and other details.
What will you learn?
Our Pallet Walkie Forklift Training Course Entails:
- Course Introduction
- Related Government legislation
- Pallet Walkie Safety Video
- Responsibilities of the workers, supervisors and employers
- General operating procedures: circle check, startup, shutdown, forward/reverse on level ground, parking
- Pre-operational inspection
- Pedestrian awareness
- Inspection, maintenance, and records
- Lift capacity and load limitations
- Operational Maintenance such as re-fueling and battery recharging
- Fuel safety for both electric and propane equipment
- Hazard avoidance such as identifying potential hazards, environmental conditions affecting lift truck performance
Looking for a specific forklift training?
Check out our available forklift training courses and call us if you need any assistance regarding these courses.