At Forklift Training Mississauga, forklift offers you the required skills and certification needed to comply with specific Ontario Health and Safety Act guidelines. These classes can provide certification for both new and experienced operators. Training certification further helps in obtaining a forklift operator license from OSHA.
We provide both in-class(theoretical) training and practical testing for a wide variety of material handling equipment. Including, sit-down counterbalance forklifts, stand-on reach trucks, electric hand pallet trucks, and more.
Our training will cover:
- Safe and efficient operation of material handling equipment
- How to identify hazards in the workplace and hazard prevention
- Following the Ministry of Labour and CSA Standard rules and regulations
- Pre-operational safety checks
- Proper battery handling and care
- Load stability, handling, and placement
For pricing and information, please call 289 203 5454. You can also e-mail at email@example.com
Looking for a specific forklift training?
Check out our available forklift training courses and call us if you need any assistance regarding these courses.
Forklift Operator Training Mississauga & Brampton
Need a recognized and highly-accepted Forklift Operator Certificate Today? Sign up and get your Forklift Operator Certificate with our simple, quick, and efficient OSHA-compliant Forklift Operator Certification Training.